- 02: Alchemy 101: Intro to High Alchemical Arts, Part 1
- 03: Alchemy 101: Intro to High Alchemical Arts, Part 2
- 04: Alchemy 101: Intro to High Alchemical Arts, Part 3
- 05: Alchemy 101: Intro to High Alchemical Arts, Part 4
Part 4 of the Alchemy 101 lecture covers entheogens, quintessences, and understanding alchemical allegory on inner and outer levels of practical, real work.
This lecture is for those interested in learning about real practical alchemy and its application as a spiritual path. As an ancient divine science, it is not something in which many people have received proper or effective detailed instruction.
Learning alchemy, as an ancient initiatory art, works as a kind of lock and key, which opens the doors to confecting true quintessences for use in spiritual growth as well as elucidating many aspects of deeper and more effective magical practices than many of those currently taught in popular circles today.
Step-by-Step Online Plant Alchemy Course
This Primum Ens process of plant alchemy, a vital part of Prima training, is a simple yet powerful method used for quickly and reliably obtaining truly alchemical quintessences from the plant kingdom. True quintessences offer a range of benefits towards the goal of spiritual illumination through the Western Mysteries.
Learn More: Primum Ens Plant Alchemy Training
As the first lecture/workshop in this series, Alchemy 101 lays solid groundwork to approach the subject, gives a path of practical understanding, and enables deeper levels of knowledge in the realms of alchemy and magic.Click to Expand for Syllabus Sections, Part 4
15. Entheogens vs. Prima Entia
16. Quintessences: Rewards on the Path to the Stone
17. Possible Alternative Paths to Prima Entia work
18. Understanding Allegory – Its Purpose and Misdirection
19. Allegory Into Practical Lab Work
20. Stones in the Work
21. Mainstream Teaching vs. Adept Training